Astragalus has been widely used in Chinese medicine (TCM) for hundreds of years as an immune system tonic.
Product Name: Astragalus
Extract Ratio: 20:1
Place of Origin: South of Shaanxi Province, China
Appearance: Brown Yellow Fine Powder
Latin Name: Astragalus membranaceus (Fisch.) Bunge
Other Names: Yellow Leader, Huang Qi, Beg Kei, Buck Qi, Huang Chi, Milk Vetch
Part Used: Root
Properties/Taste: Sweet & Slightly Warm
Organ Meridians: Lung & Spleen
- 100% Organic Astragalus Root 20:1 Extract Powder
- Bulk Powder Extract Allows for EFFECTIVE DOSE = MUCH BETTER Results than Tincture, Pills or Tablets
- All Extracts are 100% Warm Water Extracted. No Chemicals Used.
- FDA Approved Facility, GMP, ISO, HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER
- No Fillers or Additives. GMO Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, & Wildcrafted.
LIFETIME GUARANTEE 100% Money Back - If for some reason, you are not satisfied with our product we provide a no-hassle no-questions-asked refund. Yes, we are that devoted to your happiness! :)
IngredientsIngredients: 100% Organic Astragalus Root 20:1 Extract Powder
Servings Per Bag: 1.5 grams per serving (approximately 1/4 tsp.)
- 2 oz (57g): up to 46 servings per bag
- 4 oz (114g): up to 92 servings per bag
- 8 oz (227g): up to 184 servings per bag
- 16 oz (454g): up to 368 servings per bag
- We suggest a range of 1-3 tsp per day. This will vary based on person to person.
- Away from food or with small meals is preferred for best absorption.
- Use Measuring Spoon in package to EASILY add 1 serving into ANY Drink! Water, Juice or Smoothie!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider before taking if pregnant or nursing.
- Those with auto-immune diseases should avoid use.
- Those on immunosuppressive medications should avoid use.
- Persons with known medical conditions should consult a healthcare provider before using.
- Considered extremely safe.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
FAQ's / Research
Certificate of Authenticity
A Certificate of Analysis is a document issued by Quality Assurance that confirms that a regulated product meets its product specification. They commonly contain the actual results obtained from testing performed as part of quality control of an individual batch of a product.
Click the links below to view the Certificate of Analysis for each individual herb. If you have any additional questions please contact us via our contact page.
- Boosts Energy
- Chronic fatigue support
- Anti aging
- Supports digestion
- Soothing and healing for stomach ulcers
- Strengthens and Regulates the Immune System
- Tonifies the Lungs and Spleen
- Protects the Liver
- Night Sweats
For more details and articles about Astragalus click here (link back to Blog posts)
- This information is based on a systematic review of scientific literature edited and peer-reviewed by contributors to the Natural Standard Research Collaboration (www.naturalstandard.com).
†Results may vary.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information herein is NOT a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist before using any of our products.